E3 2013 is now finished, and after all the news we heard at the event, about Next-Gen consoles and new games, Microsoft revealed the real price of the Xbox One and it’s already available for pre-order at several online retailers, which are Amazon, GameStop, Best Buy, ShopTo and GAME.
So you can pre-order right now the new Microsoft Next-Gen console for $499,96.
The Xbox One – Day One Edition include the following features:
- The Day One console includes a commemorative controller, token code to unlock an exclusive Day One achievement, and premium packaging at no additional cost
- Kinect is included with every Xbox One. Completely reengineered to be more precise, responsive and intuitive with unparalleled voice, vision and motion technology
- The console is driven by a powerful combination of 8 Cores CPU, GPU and 8GB of RAM, governed by an innovative OS architecture, to deliver power, speed and agility
- Only Xbox One unleashes the vast and scalable power of the cloud for your games, entertainment and apps with Xbox Live
- With Xbox One, you can quickly jump from TV to movies to music to a game
We remember that Xbox One will be released on November 29, 2013.
Share this post!
Follow RSS Feeds and Forums:Subscribe for free to our feed RSS to stay updated on latest news!
Start to discuss about Gaming and Tech on our forums!